Sunday, August 1, 2010

Yeehaw

Cole had been begging me for the last couple of weeks to go to Darla's house so he could ride Hope. His idea of riding hope last time was to feed her hay and pet her. I kept putting off asking becauase I know that Darla works and is a single mom and is probably quite busy. Finally, I asked. She was happy to let us come over. Cole was so excited.




I was shocked when Cole couldn't wait to jump on the horse. He rode her for probably 20 minutes or so. Hope pretty much just walked around eating grass but that was perfect for my young cowboy. Then, Sage wanted to ride. I couldn't believe it! It has been so much fun these last 2 or 3 months watching my kids conqur all sorts of fears and just grow up. I am proud of them and the achievements they have been making.

No comments:

Post a Comment